Monday 5 September 2016

What are Room 13 doing for this week's morning stations?

Construction Zone: Tower Balance

"We have to make a tower and see if Talking Turtle can balance on it," said Isaac.
"I can keep on trying. It keeps falling over but I am almost there," said Nina
"I kept on trying. It was really tricky because it kept falling over. I didn't give up," said Ben.

"It is very challenging."

"Oh no! It fell over!" Said Nina

Look at that balance.


Investigation Station: Place Value

"We were putting the numbers into the right columns," said Aoife
"I made six different ideas," said Eddie
"I made four ideas," said Alex









Movement: Fine Motor Skills - Making Patterns

"I was threading the shape beads into patterns," said Aileen
"I made a pattern," said Hunter.

Can you guess my pattern?


Creative Corner: Drawing

"We have to try our best to draw all the detail," said Faiqah.






Imagination Station: Imaging

"You have to draw what you think the characters look like in Matilda," said Lucy.
"We have been using our imaginations when we read Matilda because there are no pictures," said Lily.
I wonder who Lily is drawing. She looks mean...

It's Miss Trunchball!!!!

Looks like the sweet Matilda.

Miss Honey looks so nice.
Miss Honey is a honey.



2 comments:

  1. I love that you guys are applying the "don't give up" ideas you've been learning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun learning stations you have this week Room 13! I love the story Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete